Crack a case – Eden McCallum
To enter the world of strategy consulting, landing your case interview successfully during your application process is one of the most challenging steps towards an offer. The best way to prepare is to practice, and the best way to practice is by partnering up with a consultant who has experience with real-life client cases. During our crack-a-case session on Friday the 14th of April, this is exactly what you will be doing: partnering up with a consultant to work on a case while meeting our Amsterdam team!
Founded by two senior female consultants in 2000, Eden McCallum supports clients to resolve their most pressing issues of strategy, operations and organization. Working with a group of independent consultants of the highest caliber, we have pioneered an approach that delivers tangible impact, client ownership, and great value. Our clients include a third of the FTSE 100, 40% of the AEX, a third of the world’s largest private equity firms, and 50 of the global Fortune 500.
What to expect
- An introduction to Eden McCallum and our Analyst Programme
- Tips and tricks on how to successfully navigate a case interview
- Practice and develop your analytical skills, creativity and problem-solving ability
- The opportunity to gain feedback from our analysts, associates and consultants
- Learn more about Eden McCallum, our people and a career in consulting during drinks
- Enjoy the view from the 10th floor at our Zuidas office
The formal program will take place on Friday the 14th of April 2023 (14:00 – 17:00). Afterwards, we would love for you to join us for drinks with our NL team! To apply, please upload your CV and transcripts (High School, Bachelor & Masters (thus far)). The application deadline is Monday the 10th of April (23:59) and you will be notified if you’re selected on Tuesday the 11th of April. Please note that fluency in Dutch and English is required.